Terms & Conditions
- Participants mean associates of corporate organisations who register to become a member of Sarovar Rewardz Program.
- Member ID is your User Name and can be 9/10 Digit membership number allotted to you during enrollment in case you are an existing member with Sarovar Rewardz. However, In case of new membership your Membership ID will begin with GT followed by your registered mobile number.
- Your membership ID is unique to you and will be used to track your activities in the Program.
- Cumulative Points is the sum of all points earned irrespective of any redemption.
- Points Redeemed is the points used to redeem Rewardz for the statement period.
- Closing Balance for a statement period refers to the total points remaining for that period after subtracting all redemptions (points redeemed) since the program began from the cumulative points.
- Points expiry date refers to the date on which your points will expire.
- The Program refers to the Sarovar Rewardz Program.
- The Program is valid for an indefinite period of time beginning 18th July 2011 until further notification is given by Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd.
- Annual Program period is January to December of every year.
- Only Corporate Booking Associates and Individual Travellers are eligible to participate.
- Participation to this program is only through invitation.
- All authorized and invited Corporate Booking Associates are eligible to participate.
- All guests to the Partner Hotels are eligible to participate.
- Only Indians and expatriates residing in India are eligible for participation to Sarovar Rewardz.
- Members earn points on qualified room revenue (Excluding Taxes).
- The points are redeemable for dining at our restaurants, hotel stays, holidays and a range of exclusively selected merchandise.
- For Bonus points, specific terms and conditions will apply to each bonus point promotion.
- Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions and the notification for the same shall be given on program website.
- To claim a reward, participants must have accumulated the required number of points.
- Participants may only redeem Rewardz up to the value of their current points balance.
- All Rewardz are subject to availability and suppliers, restrictions.
- Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd. may withdraw or substitute any reward for another reward of comparable value and nature.
- At the sole discretion of Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd., points allocated to Rewardz may be adjusted due to cost increase, currency fluctuations, and/ or changes in import duties and taxes during the program.
- Due to supplier's restrictions, some Rewardz may not be available in a participating city/ state. Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd., in agreement with the participant, may substitute an item in the reward catalogue with another, which is of equal value in the event that the model has been superseded or is out of stock.
- The specific models and features of products may differ between city/ states from the merchandise Displayed on the website, reward brochure or a list.
- Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd. and its appointed agency do not accept any liability with respect to death or injury or consequential loss or damage arising from the supply of a reward or from the loss, theft or destruction of a reward.
- Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd. and its appointed agency give no warranty whatsoever with respect to Rewardz provided under the program. In particular, no warranty with respect to the quality of Rewardz or their suitability for any purpose is given. However, certain Rewardz are covered by manufacturer's warranty. If a reward item develops a defect while in use, all the complaints should be directed to the manufacturer of the reward item. Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd. does not assume any liability nor does it represent any warranty for any reward items.
- Should a reward item require service, please direct your inquiry to manufacturer in accordance to the Manufacturer's warranty information.
- Should a reward arrive damaged or faulty, please notify the Program Manager within three working days of receipt of the same giving full details including the name of the carrier Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for processing and delivery of all Rewardz.
- The participant is required to inform the Program Manager in the event of non-receipt of reward item within 28 days of the date of redemption failing which the reward item shall be treated as delivered.
- Should any reward not be fulfilled due to geographical or other unforeseen circumstances, Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd. and its appointed agency cannot be held responsible.
- All Rewardz must be taken as advised to the recipient and are not transferable. Rewardz cannot be substituted for cash or alternative goods.
- Gift Cards cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed. Any alteration to the card renders it invalid.
- All travel Rewardz are subject to availability and such Rewardz shall automatically expire if not utilized by the due dates. The points redeemed for these Rewardz shall not be returned to the participants account on expiry of the reward.
- No Substitute to the travel reward will be permitted after the deadline. Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd. and its agency recommend that Rewardz recipient secure their own individual insurance where appropriate.
- Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to suspend or exclude the participant from participating or continuing to participate in the program if in its opinion the participant in any way breaches the Terms & Conditions of this Program OR the participant's conduct is in a manner inconsistent with the object and intent of this program, OR no transactions have been conducted in this program.
- Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd. may at its discretion cancel all points that have accrued to the participant if the right to participate in the program is suspended or excluded.
- Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd. has taken and will take all reasonable care to ensure that information published in relation to the program is accurate, but does not accept any liability relating to information provided by third parties. All descriptions of reward catalogues are based on information provided by suppliers.
- Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd. may at any time at its discretion suspend or terminate the program by giving notice to the participants. If Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd. terminates the Program, then all participants will be advised as to the time left for them, from the date of termination, to redeem all outstanding points. The points will be null and void after the expiry of this period.
- Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd. agrees to use reasonable commercial endeavours to give prior notice of any changes to these Terms and Conditions.
- Any notice under these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to have been given by Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd. if posted to a participant's last known address or email id.
- The program reserves the right to undertake all possible steps to recover, including but not limited to charging the participant for any reward provided by the program where participants have been Awarded points as a result of any misrepresentation, deception or error.
- Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to check the validity of end user information by contacting end user at random.
- Fraudulent declaration will be dealt with appropriately and may lead to the participants being disqualified from the program with immediate effect.
- Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to audit Dealer's or Sub-Dealer's record associated with this program for conduct or action deemed contrary to acceptable business practice, as determined by Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd.
- Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd. will not meet the cost of any Tax that may apply to any reward particular to this program.
- Taxation liability and taxation advice is the sole responsibility of the individual participant, and Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd. Gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility as to the ultimate taxation treatment of business related Rewardz.
- The decision Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd. shall be final in all matters relating to the application of any rule or aspect of the Program. This includes the right to add, alter or delete the Rewardz offered to participants without prior notice and without any financial liability for unredeemed points or Rewardz.
- Terms & Conditions of the Program are governed by the laws of the Republic of India and will be restricted to the New Delhi jurisdiction under the New Delhi High Court.
- For further information or queries, please email on firstname.lastname@example.org Only requests received for point credit within 45 days of check-out will be processed. Requests recieved beyond the defined timeline will not be honored.
- Each Reward point earned is valid for 18 months from the date of earning.